12 Layers of WishBoNe July 31, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Food and Drinks, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
I asked for it, so I’ll do this tag.
Layer 1: On the outside
Birth Date: 21st May (you going to send me gifts?)
Current Status: Sleepy
Eye Colour: Dark brown (me thinks)
Hair Colour: Brown
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of waking Up: I want more sleep.
My Bed Time: Got bed, blankie, bolster and pillow
My Most Missed Memories: Time with DD
Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither (Too gassy for me)
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Either (Anyone buying for me?)
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappucino or coffee: Neither (How come no Latte?)
Layer 5: Do You..
Smoke: No way!
Curse: Curse then scold
Take A Shower: Everyday
Have A crush: Every time I see a hunk (my DD of course)
Go To School: Graduated
Want To Get Married: Let me see the ring first
Believe In Youself: Every time as long as I feel optimistic
Think You’re A Health Freak: Not really
Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Only when I want to try
Gone to the Mall: 3 days ago
Been on Stage: Once
Eaten Sushi: I like
Dyed Your Hair: Never
Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: Can meh?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: That would be terrible.
Layer 8: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yes, very but I still want to see that ring first.
Layer 9: In A Boy
Best Eye Colour: Any will do
Best Hair Colour: Any will do
Short or Long Hair: Short
Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Trying to install a new sub domain
Hour Ago: Had dinner
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Just arrived home.
A Month Ago: How the heck do I recall?
A Year Ago: I think I was spending time with DD.
Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: Latte Combo
I Hate: Animal Torturers
I Hide: under my blankie
I Miss: my DD
I Need: to sleep now.
Layer 12: Tag 5 People
I Love Carebears! July 28, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cartoons, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Television.
I used to watch Carebears. They are cute and cuddly with puffy cheeks to boot! Thinking back now, the plots sometimes feel a bit silly but then again, when the carebears stand together to fight the enemy, you don’t want to be in their way.
My favourite is Love-a-lot Bear. I love the hearts on her tummy. Secret Bear is another of my favourite. Now, that’s enough pink bears for a while. Wish Bear would suit me right now. I wonder if they are being sold in any place right now. The other day, I passed by a shop and saw them being sold.
Are You Using Protection? July 27, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Look what I got from the mailbox today? A letter! I don’t know from who but that person is so concerned about me. So touched. See what’s on the envelope below. I will get a free sample too! Isn’t that great?
So, I excitedly opened it, expecting something and I saw this.
Duh! I thought it was something I could use to kill the pesky ants!
It is Time To Stop July 25, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
There’s a time for everything. A time to love, a time to have fun and a time to stop and listen to your heart. Now is the time for me to stop and listen to my heart. I need to sleep. Today, I have seen something and it’s clearer to me now. It is time to stop. I feel that a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can now breathe more easily.
It is time for me to sleep. I won’t be able to function if I keep sleeping after midnight every night. Oh, I love the cha soba despite it being slightly over cooked.
Women Crave For the Sperms of Andy Lau July 24, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
Oh my god. Why would any one want the sperm of Andy Lau, Bill Gates and Lee Ka-Shing? I wonder what these women are thinking. So that the child will be like them, famous and rich? I don’t envy them because all they have received so far are controversies and scandals.
I don’t want my children to go through such things.
Sing, Sing A Song~ July 21, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Gatherings, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Music, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
Went for a round of KTV with my friends last night. I’m still trying to recover from my cough. Although I’m a lot better now. It still comes at night sometimes. This time, it wasn’t my turn to just randomly select songs and let the rest sing. CD came in late because of work and she happily selected a lot of songs to be played. I was slightly hoarse from the singing. Got to know some new friends who gamely sung their hearts out with songs from Jay Zhou, Lin Junjie and a few others.
The best part was not the singing though. One of the highlights was noticing some chemistry going on. I wonder if there will be some fireworks in the coming weeks or months.
Links for 18 Jul 2007 July 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Some random links that I like to share. Enjoy
- I had an emotionally charged afternoon. However, it was just dispelled when I saw this video about 2 guys lip-syncing to a wordless music track. They are very talented, I kid you not.
- I guess everyone has seen this video on this guy who has subtitles on his speech except for everyone else. He is an emotional soldier. He needs some TLC.
- Sometimes, a word for what you would usually call is not the same in another country. A donkey is known as an ass.
- Here are some tips, not wait, not just some tips but a mind boggling list of 78 tips on how to build wealth. Now let me find some time on reading it.
- Still remember the peanuts thing? This sweeper sweeps peanuts.
- This is for those with wide-screen monitors. Do enjoy the scenery.
- Cats love to scratch and here is a tip on how to let them scratch only the ones you don’t one.
- Placing of ads do need to be done at the right time and where.
This Golden Bikini of Hers (NSFW) July 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Now, I shouldn’t have clicked it. There was no warning! However, I guess the testostrone-filled boys will be very happy to see this pair of bikini. Wives, it should be good if your husband loves Star Wars. Drool on, boys.
My 10 Favourite Blogs July 16, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Family, Friendship, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets.
For those who read blogs or blog about anything, Mashable is celebrating blogging’s 10th birthday by requesting readers to list 10 favourite blogs. Blogging has been around for 10 years already? Gosh. Since I have more than 100 RSS feeds and I do share the posts that I like, let’s see if I can list my 10 favourite blogs. And please don’t kill me if you are not in the list. You are, however, in my daily feeds.
I present the list, not in order of merit.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! – Insightful posts on issues that are affecting everyone, the most recent on Lee Hong Yi’s breaking the chain of command by exposing himself as the whistle blower.
- Cuteoverload – Tewtelly cool kitteh, dawgs, turtles, mice, hedgehogs and much more. You can diee from the cute overloads.
- Stickgal – It may not be updated daily but then again, the wait is worth it.
- Letters to my kids – A father’s well-thought and meaningful letters for his kids. One of it on how to be sociable.
- What’s love got to do with it? – Thought provoking posts on relationships.
- Problogger – Valuable tips on surviving online and how to earn money online.
- Daily Blog Tips – Advice on blogging.
- Dilbert – Comic strip on work. Can relate to it.
- Working With Catwelfare Society – Sometimes, humans are the ones who are littering.
- Freelance Switch – Everything you need to know about freelancing.
Sleepy Weekend July 14, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Food and Drinks, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love.
add a comment
Spent my weekend with DD. Took MC for Friday not because it was Friday the 13th but because I was just too tired from the lack of sleep by the nightly coughing. Thankfully, most of the tasks have been completed, I hope. I tried to make some pancakes from the pancake mix and it was terrible. The pancakes were out of shape. The 1st was out of shape and charred. 😥 I had tried at home and it was round. Maybe I’m not used to the pan. I made a few more and none of them turned out decent! Although, one looked heart-shaped. However, DD happily tore it into half.
No point taking photos of my mesh up pancakes. So sad. I didn’t know how to use a pan. I used a wok the last time. The pancakes turned out fine. I need more practice. DD made me some spaghettis, way better than the 1st time with them not so well cooked. Yummy. No photos either. I think Keropokman would have taken way much yummier photos of the meal than I would have.