My 10 Favourite Blogs July 16, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Family, Friendship, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets.
For those who read blogs or blog about anything, Mashable is celebrating blogging’s 10th birthday by requesting readers to list 10 favourite blogs. Blogging has been around for 10 years already? Gosh. Since I have more than 100 RSS feeds and I do share the posts that I like, let’s see if I can list my 10 favourite blogs. And please don’t kill me if you are not in the list. You are, however, in my daily feeds.
I present the list, not in order of merit.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! – Insightful posts on issues that are affecting everyone, the most recent on Lee Hong Yi’s breaking the chain of command by exposing himself as the whistle blower.
- Cuteoverload – Tewtelly cool kitteh, dawgs, turtles, mice, hedgehogs and much more. You can diee from the cute overloads.
- Stickgal – It may not be updated daily but then again, the wait is worth it.
- Letters to my kids – A father’s well-thought and meaningful letters for his kids. One of it on how to be sociable.
- What’s love got to do with it? – Thought provoking posts on relationships.
- Problogger – Valuable tips on surviving online and how to earn money online.
- Daily Blog Tips – Advice on blogging.
- Dilbert – Comic strip on work. Can relate to it.
- Working With Catwelfare Society – Sometimes, humans are the ones who are littering.
- Freelance Switch – Everything you need to know about freelancing.