Links for 18 Jul 2007 July 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Some random links that I like to share. Enjoy
- I had an emotionally charged afternoon. However, it was just dispelled when I saw this video about 2 guys lip-syncing to a wordless music track. They are very talented, I kid you not.
- I guess everyone has seen this video on this guy who has subtitles on his speech except for everyone else. He is an emotional soldier. He needs some TLC.
- Sometimes, a word for what you would usually call is not the same in another country. A donkey is known as an ass.
- Here are some tips, not wait, not just some tips but a mind boggling list of 78 tips on how to build wealth. Now let me find some time on reading it.
- Still remember the peanuts thing? This sweeper sweeps peanuts.
- This is for those with wide-screen monitors. Do enjoy the scenery.
- Cats love to scratch and here is a tip on how to let them scratch only the ones you don’t one.
- Placing of ads do need to be done at the right time and where.