12 Layers of WishBoNe July 31, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Food and Drinks, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
I asked for it, so I’ll do this tag.
Layer 1: On the outside
Birth Date: 21st May (you going to send me gifts?)
Current Status: Sleepy
Eye Colour: Dark brown (me thinks)
Hair Colour: Brown
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of waking Up: I want more sleep.
My Bed Time: Got bed, blankie, bolster and pillow
My Most Missed Memories: Time with DD
Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither (Too gassy for me)
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Either (Anyone buying for me?)
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappucino or coffee: Neither (How come no Latte?)
Layer 5: Do You..
Smoke: No way!
Curse: Curse then scold
Take A Shower: Everyday
Have A crush: Every time I see a hunk (my DD of course)
Go To School: Graduated
Want To Get Married: Let me see the ring first
Believe In Youself: Every time as long as I feel optimistic
Think You’re A Health Freak: Not really
Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Only when I want to try
Gone to the Mall: 3 days ago
Been on Stage: Once
Eaten Sushi: I like
Dyed Your Hair: Never
Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: Can meh?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: That would be terrible.
Layer 8: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yes, very but I still want to see that ring first.
Layer 9: In A Boy
Best Eye Colour: Any will do
Best Hair Colour: Any will do
Short or Long Hair: Short
Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Trying to install a new sub domain
Hour Ago: Had dinner
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Just arrived home.
A Month Ago: How the heck do I recall?
A Year Ago: I think I was spending time with DD.
Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: Latte Combo
I Hate: Animal Torturers
I Hide: under my blankie
I Miss: my DD
I Need: to sleep now.
Layer 12: Tag 5 People
I Love Carebears! July 28, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cartoons, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Television.
I used to watch Carebears. They are cute and cuddly with puffy cheeks to boot! Thinking back now, the plots sometimes feel a bit silly but then again, when the carebears stand together to fight the enemy, you don’t want to be in their way.
My favourite is Love-a-lot Bear. I love the hearts on her tummy. Secret Bear is another of my favourite. Now, that’s enough pink bears for a while. Wish Bear would suit me right now. I wonder if they are being sold in any place right now. The other day, I passed by a shop and saw them being sold.
Links for 18 Jul 2007 July 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Some random links that I like to share. Enjoy
- I had an emotionally charged afternoon. However, it was just dispelled when I saw this video about 2 guys lip-syncing to a wordless music track. They are very talented, I kid you not.
- I guess everyone has seen this video on this guy who has subtitles on his speech except for everyone else. He is an emotional soldier. He needs some TLC.
- Sometimes, a word for what you would usually call is not the same in another country. A donkey is known as an ass.
- Here are some tips, not wait, not just some tips but a mind boggling list of 78 tips on how to build wealth. Now let me find some time on reading it.
- Still remember the peanuts thing? This sweeper sweeps peanuts.
- This is for those with wide-screen monitors. Do enjoy the scenery.
- Cats love to scratch and here is a tip on how to let them scratch only the ones you don’t one.
- Placing of ads do need to be done at the right time and where.
My 10 Favourite Blogs July 16, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Family, Friendship, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets.
For those who read blogs or blog about anything, Mashable is celebrating blogging’s 10th birthday by requesting readers to list 10 favourite blogs. Blogging has been around for 10 years already? Gosh. Since I have more than 100 RSS feeds and I do share the posts that I like, let’s see if I can list my 10 favourite blogs. And please don’t kill me if you are not in the list. You are, however, in my daily feeds.
I present the list, not in order of merit.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! – Insightful posts on issues that are affecting everyone, the most recent on Lee Hong Yi’s breaking the chain of command by exposing himself as the whistle blower.
- Cuteoverload – Tewtelly cool kitteh, dawgs, turtles, mice, hedgehogs and much more. You can diee from the cute overloads.
- Stickgal – It may not be updated daily but then again, the wait is worth it.
- Letters to my kids – A father’s well-thought and meaningful letters for his kids. One of it on how to be sociable.
- What’s love got to do with it? – Thought provoking posts on relationships.
- Problogger – Valuable tips on surviving online and how to earn money online.
- Daily Blog Tips – Advice on blogging.
- Dilbert – Comic strip on work. Can relate to it.
- Working With Catwelfare Society – Sometimes, humans are the ones who are littering.
- Freelance Switch – Everything you need to know about freelancing.
Worthy Link for 6 Jul 2007 July 6, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Books, Emotions & Feelings, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Software, Studies, Technology and Gadgets.
add a comment
As opposed to Sicarii’s hypothesis that only “popular” bloggers are being read, I shall post some links here that I read because of the catchy title and the partial text that is available.
- Do you have Transformers toys? Those that transform into jets, cars, beasts, and other things? Nike has them transform into Nike shoes and when they transform, they are still wearing Nike shoes!
- Have you said something nice today? It’s always heart warming to hear someone say, “Hey, forget that you said the wrong thing. Your presentation slides were well thought out.”
- I haven’t been reading for quite some time, these books that transform into mirrors may just be it but they are expensive though.
- Seems like there are new ways to cheat in exams. No wonder the exam rooms are no longer in lecture halls.
- If you don’t have a letter opener, this bunny will help you.
- I didn’t know that the use of a handkerchief and tissue can start a debate. Old post but interesting thoughts on it.
- For free and open source software, try here.
Worthy Links for 24 Jun 2007 June 24, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, General Sports, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets, Transport, Travel.
Random reads for today. It’s hot and humid today and my bet is that I’m going to hit the showers (new shower head, the other one stayed at power jets that won’t change no matter what. Not nice to hurt any sensitive parts of your body.)
- You know Garfield, right? Unless you hate comics but there’s this real cat that actually looks like him! Gosh. I’m speechless.
- There’s this sick guy adding people his his MSN list. He plays with his private parts with the web cam on them. How sick. (NSFW)
- Cute bunnies that look like mice without the tails. Pika is the name. No, not pronounced as in Pikachu for short.
- Some encouragement from Career Peace. Best not to reveal my real identity because it’s not safe. You never know why some things happened.
- A cat that disagree with your theories. This cat is not for the scientist or theorist or whoever has theories about anything.
- With F1 coming, one would like these Ferrari, no?
- What if handsome diving instructor is talking to your girlfriend, would you, as the boyfriend do something to him?
Worthy Links For 23 June 2007 June 23, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Family, Food and Drinks, General Sports, Health and Fitness, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Technology and Gadgets, Television.
add a comment
Some reads to feast on and enjoy.
- For the surfers, can you beat the rats? The rats are way too cool.
- Now, to earn some spare cash, perhaps Blogitive could be another option to try out. It says that you can earn at least $1500 per month. In USD?
- Chinese shares seems to be falling. I wonder if the Olympics would actually help fuel the shares. Oh and I love the mascots. Pandas are cute.
- Wondering if you are unimportant? Everyone will ignore you.
- There’s a new food, not available here, definitely. It’s dick. And it’s yummy.
- I’ve always loved animated gif.
- I wonder if a map can be as colourful as Bruceville. Bruce reminds me of Bruce Lee.
- Children learn from adults. They do what they see despite us telling them the opposite. Sad to see that negative things are being taught nowadays.
Worthy Links for 20 Jun 2007 June 20, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Food and Drinks, Holiday, Just For Fun, Other Reading, Random Thoughts, Technology and Gadgets, Transport, Travel.
Worthy reads for today.
- Translated station names for Stockholm Metro. My picks are Pigeon Nest, Headtown, Clog Mountain, Raspberry Mountain, Parch Ant, Exhale, Fathertown and Sharp Nude.
- Typical way of pushing the trolley home and leaving it on the pavement. So, how “world-class” citizens are we again?
- Apparently, the IT support here allows spam. Gee, MSN, Youtube and other time-wasting sites are banned but spams are welcome?
- Did I mention that squirrels are way too cute?
- Now, if only I can get Latte to snorgle.
- I love ice-cream but this is too expensive and really, why does it need diamonds?
- Erm, anyone up for tattoos? They sure are geeky.
- Sometimes, we may be judgemental but no matter what others say about your blog, we will not bow to them. Trolls will always be there but we stand strong.
- Aye, a bison scare. I wonder if I would be able to see a real one though.
- I wonder if more solar-celled phones will be out in future.
Them Pesk Ants! ARGH! June 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Food and Drinks, Random Thoughts.
Ants are pesky. Some ants bite. There are many types of ants. I keep seeing them in my cubicle. Since the 1st day I started work. I didn’t bring in anything yet. However, since this is inherited cubicle, I can’t complain. There are others who don’t have their own desks and still have to work.
Today is the last straw. I shall have to use something that will repel the ants. The list here has a few things that are affordable and hopefully will reduce/eliminate this little crawlies sharing my desk.
Shall start with the baby powder first.
Next, have to find a way to repel mosquitoes.
Links For 16 Jun 2007 June 16, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cartoons, Food and Drinks, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Technology and Gadgets.
1 comment so far
Some of the finds I found and enjoyed.
- All sorts of wallpapers can be be found here. Well, not really, just cars, babes and art.
- Stumble Upon Veg Cooking.
- Creative Technology to voluntarily de-list from NASDAQ.
- Sony on weighing how much to cut PS3 price. I’m sure it’ll pique the interest of those who are planning to buy.
- This potato chip costs £23.00. Don’t ask me why.
- Transformers movie is showing soon. I wonder where you can buy Optimus Prime. Oh yeah, please, don’t kill him because he’s the hero that Earth needs now that Decepticons are here.
- Make your hobby earn money using this 6 tips.
- Some strange buildings to enjoy.