12 Layers of WishBoNe July 31, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Food and Drinks, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships.
I asked for it, so I’ll do this tag.
Layer 1: On the outside
Birth Date: 21st May (you going to send me gifts?)
Current Status: Sleepy
Eye Colour: Dark brown (me thinks)
Hair Colour: Brown
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of waking Up: I want more sleep.
My Bed Time: Got bed, blankie, bolster and pillow
My Most Missed Memories: Time with DD
Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither (Too gassy for me)
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Either (Anyone buying for me?)
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappucino or coffee: Neither (How come no Latte?)
Layer 5: Do You..
Smoke: No way!
Curse: Curse then scold
Take A Shower: Everyday
Have A crush: Every time I see a hunk (my DD of course)
Go To School: Graduated
Want To Get Married: Let me see the ring first
Believe In Youself: Every time as long as I feel optimistic
Think You’re A Health Freak: Not really
Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Only when I want to try
Gone to the Mall: 3 days ago
Been on Stage: Once
Eaten Sushi: I like
Dyed Your Hair: Never
Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: Can meh?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: That would be terrible.
Layer 8: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yes, very but I still want to see that ring first.
Layer 9: In A Boy
Best Eye Colour: Any will do
Best Hair Colour: Any will do
Short or Long Hair: Short
Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Trying to install a new sub domain
Hour Ago: Had dinner
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Just arrived home.
A Month Ago: How the heck do I recall?
A Year Ago: I think I was spending time with DD.
Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: Latte Combo
I Hate: Animal Torturers
I Hide: under my blankie
I Miss: my DD
I Need: to sleep now.
Layer 12: Tag 5 People
Links for 18 Jul 2007 July 18, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
Some random links that I like to share. Enjoy
- I had an emotionally charged afternoon. However, it was just dispelled when I saw this video about 2 guys lip-syncing to a wordless music track. They are very talented, I kid you not.
- I guess everyone has seen this video on this guy who has subtitles on his speech except for everyone else. He is an emotional soldier. He needs some TLC.
- Sometimes, a word for what you would usually call is not the same in another country. A donkey is known as an ass.
- Here are some tips, not wait, not just some tips but a mind boggling list of 78 tips on how to build wealth. Now let me find some time on reading it.
- Still remember the peanuts thing? This sweeper sweeps peanuts.
- This is for those with wide-screen monitors. Do enjoy the scenery.
- Cats love to scratch and here is a tip on how to let them scratch only the ones you don’t one.
- Placing of ads do need to be done at the right time and where.
My 10 Favourite Blogs July 16, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, Family, Friendship, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets.
For those who read blogs or blog about anything, Mashable is celebrating blogging’s 10th birthday by requesting readers to list 10 favourite blogs. Blogging has been around for 10 years already? Gosh. Since I have more than 100 RSS feeds and I do share the posts that I like, let’s see if I can list my 10 favourite blogs. And please don’t kill me if you are not in the list. You are, however, in my daily feeds.
I present the list, not in order of merit.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! – Insightful posts on issues that are affecting everyone, the most recent on Lee Hong Yi’s breaking the chain of command by exposing himself as the whistle blower.
- Cuteoverload – Tewtelly cool kitteh, dawgs, turtles, mice, hedgehogs and much more. You can diee from the cute overloads.
- Stickgal – It may not be updated daily but then again, the wait is worth it.
- Letters to my kids – A father’s well-thought and meaningful letters for his kids. One of it on how to be sociable.
- What’s love got to do with it? – Thought provoking posts on relationships.
- Problogger – Valuable tips on surviving online and how to earn money online.
- Daily Blog Tips – Advice on blogging.
- Dilbert – Comic strip on work. Can relate to it.
- Working With Catwelfare Society – Sometimes, humans are the ones who are littering.
- Freelance Switch – Everything you need to know about freelancing.
Worthy Links for 24 Jun 2007 June 24, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Cats, General Sports, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Technology and Gadgets, Transport, Travel.
Random reads for today. It’s hot and humid today and my bet is that I’m going to hit the showers (new shower head, the other one stayed at power jets that won’t change no matter what. Not nice to hurt any sensitive parts of your body.)
- You know Garfield, right? Unless you hate comics but there’s this real cat that actually looks like him! Gosh. I’m speechless.
- There’s this sick guy adding people his his MSN list. He plays with his private parts with the web cam on them. How sick. (NSFW)
- Cute bunnies that look like mice without the tails. Pika is the name. No, not pronounced as in Pikachu for short.
- Some encouragement from Career Peace. Best not to reveal my real identity because it’s not safe. You never know why some things happened.
- A cat that disagree with your theories. This cat is not for the scientist or theorist or whoever has theories about anything.
- With F1 coming, one would like these Ferrari, no?
- What if handsome diving instructor is talking to your girlfriend, would you, as the boyfriend do something to him?
Pet Farms May 28, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Dogs, General Sports, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Transport, Travel.
add a comment
My skin’s peeling. Urgh. Not nice in any way. I’m more tan now. Would like to keep this tan though. Been a long time since I’ve been tan. Let’s see how to keep it.
I went to Wild Wild Wet again because there’s still some free tickets to be used. DD brought me to 3 different pet farms after that. All the puppies are cute! Some of the cats, such as Persians, Persian Cross are so cute! The Beagles and Golden Retrievers are so cute too! Ok, too many cute here. I know some of you might just want to puke if I say one more. Last one. Cute.
We went to Pet Movers, Ericsson Pet Farm and the smaller one next to Ericsson. I love the Persian Cross. They look so adorable and seemed to love to be hugged and cuddled. However, I don’t have the time to spend with pets that need a lot of interaction now. 😦
To get to those pet farms, you’ll need to drive, the bus stop is too far. The best time to watch people train their dogs would be morning where the dogs are not so hot and sleepy.
Perfect Petzz May 26, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Dogs, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
add a comment
For those who love dogs but are unable to own a real one, do check out PerfectPetzz. The sleeping puppies and kittens do breathe! I wonder how much does it take to actually buy the Golden Retriever puppy and ship it here.
[via Cute Overload]
Close Encounter with The Animals March 13, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Cats, Dogs, Random Thoughts, Technology and Gadgets, Transport, Travel.
I went to the zoo with DD. DD had a free pass that could be used and we decided to go today. Of all days, we chose today and totally forgot that the kids would be there. It’s the March holidays! Anyway, since it was a weekday, there wasn’t much crowd even with the excited kids yelling at the bunny and guinea pigs to go to their open arms.
The most crowded attractions were the Asian Elephants, Children’s World and polar bears. I had taken a lot of shots today and totally used up my 128MB and 32MB CF cards. I haven’t found out if A95 is able to take in 1GB of CF card space yet. Can some kind soul let me know? I had difficulties taking the photos, the polar bear was swimming and diving happily in a fixed route and all I got was the blue water and blurred face of it. 😦 Frustrating, I tell you.
I had more butts than their faces too! The white tiger, wolf or whatever it was and leopard loved to pace around. The otters were frolicking in the water cooling off even though the sky wasn’t that bright, the temperature was high. There’s a new addition to the white rhino. This few weeks old rhino was running around looking for its mother and food. Very cute!
The performance at the Children’s World was similar, strange thing was that people always use their watches to give their kids. The watch was again “swallowed” by the dog that was supposed to look for it. The watch was again hidden in the big red box that was supposed to be the electric box. The cat was released to hunt for the rats that had somehow escaped from some where. A new addition, I guess.
It was a good thing that the rain only started near the closing time. We were near some sheltered restaurants and sat there to wait out the rain. My legs were aching and sore from all the walking. Unfortunately, there were no free tram rides. I wanted to take a horse carriage ride and saw 2 families taking it. It’s expensive lor. Everything at the zoo is expensive. Even the ice cream cost 2x the usual price. Drank quite a lot of water. DD brought the water 😀
At the reptile section, there was this enclosed area where some of the creatures are allowed to roam freely such as the komodo dragon. It was huge and was on top a platform. There were 3 little monkeys climbing along and the girls in front of us screamed in terror each time any of the monkeys moved. It’s just monkeys, not cobra, girls. The monkeys were more afraid of the girls because they kept moving with each shriek.
The only out of the ordinary event that happened at the Children’s World was that one of the miniature horse tried to chew the fallen foundation that a girl had accidentally lose hold of. It’s the zoo and the animals can’t differentiate anything, so, if anything falls into their path, they will taste it. Where was the zoo keeper when you needed one? No zoo keeper after the show. I sure hope the horse is alright. Since I would be perspiring, I felt that there was no need to make my make-up melt. I would have to touch up every 5 minutes lor. Some sun block should do.
Now, my shoulders are aching because I was carrying the thing that can’t be reduced in weight, my tripod. I need massage.
What Happened in 2006 January 3, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Books, Career, Cats, Dogs, Emotions & Feelings, Family, Friendship, Gatherings, General Sports, Handheld, Health and Fitness, Mobile Phone, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Romance/ Love, Studies, Technology and Gadgets, Television, Transport.
add a comment
2006 has passed. The year where there were changes in my life besides others. I took 6 exam papers, a step nearer towards the degree. Start of the project and hoping that just the project for the year would do some help. It didn’t.
I fell ill for 3 weeks which made my parents worried. That wasn’t nice. Giddy and light-headed wasn’t what I was looking for just after my papers. I borrowed The Da Vinci Code from an ex-colleague, watched the movie and found that movies often change the scenes and don’t often go according to the books. That is because of predictabilities.
I had a change in my love life. Met a bastard who had the cheek to contact me after 3 months as if nothing had happened. Got together with DD who dotes on me very much. Changed company where I am less complaining which is not healthy. Negative vibes don’t help us in our lives.
Attempted to organise dinner gatherings with friends that changes got out of hand in December which made me unable to meet up with DD. Fell in love with the idea of owning a cat. I did had a fancination with dogs when I was younger. Didn’t actually own one in the end since my mother would flip. She nearly flipped when my sister had a hamster and added one more later which both passed away.
Bought a few expensive stuff such as a PDA phone, dinner for 5 at Quality Hotel and laptop for my lil brother. Nearly bought a car due to impulse. However, I still like to own a car, hopefully, I can afford one this year. It’ll be nice to go BBQ-ing at East Coast Park with a car to put in all those stuff.
There are a few things I’ve missed out for the year 2006 but I guess these are more memorable for me. I’ve decided to do away with New Year Resolutions since I don’t remember them after that. Pinning them on my table won’t help either, I just feel guilty. 😛