Worthy Link for 6 Jul 2007 July 6, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Books, Emotions & Feelings, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Software, Studies, Technology and Gadgets.
As opposed to Sicarii’s hypothesis that only “popular” bloggers are being read, I shall post some links here that I read because of the catchy title and the partial text that is available.
- Do you have Transformers toys? Those that transform into jets, cars, beasts, and other things? Nike has them transform into Nike shoes and when they transform, they are still wearing Nike shoes!
- Have you said something nice today? It’s always heart warming to hear someone say, “Hey, forget that you said the wrong thing. Your presentation slides were well thought out.”
- I haven’t been reading for quite some time, these books that transform into mirrors may just be it but they are expensive though.
- Seems like there are new ways to cheat in exams. No wonder the exam rooms are no longer in lecture halls.
- If you don’t have a letter opener, this bunny will help you.
- I didn’t know that the use of a handkerchief and tissue can start a debate. Old post but interesting thoughts on it.
- For free and open source software, try here.