Worthy Links 30 Jun 2007 June 30, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animes, Emotions & Feelings, Family, Health and Fitness, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Technology and Gadgets, Television, Transport.
Random reads for today.
- This girl is a spoilt brat. Her mother gave her a Lexus a day before her actual birthday party for crying out loud.
- For the dads, they may want to use the GPS to track where their daughters are despite saying they trust them. Thankfully, I don’t have a car.
- Some odd information about the human world. I didn’t know that “The magic word “Abracadabra” was originally intended for the specific purpose of curing hay fever.”
- Our mailboxes definitely can’t be compared to these.
- We can actually do these 22 things for free.
- There are 46 Laws of Anime. Gee, now that you mentioned it:
6. Law of Temporal Variability
Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does something ‘cool’ or ‘impressive’. Time slows down when friends and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.
- Always wanted to find that sound you wanted to hear? This may be the solution for you.
- For those who have writer’s block, these prompts may just be the cure to unblock it.