Worthy Links For 23 June 2007 June 23, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Family, Food and Drinks, General Sports, Health and Fitness, Random Thoughts, Relationships, Technology and Gadgets, Television.
Some reads to feast on and enjoy.
- For the surfers, can you beat the rats? The rats are way too cool.
- Now, to earn some spare cash, perhaps Blogitive could be another option to try out. It says that you can earn at least $1500 per month. In USD?
- Chinese shares seems to be falling. I wonder if the Olympics would actually help fuel the shares. Oh and I love the mascots. Pandas are cute.
- Wondering if you are unimportant? Everyone will ignore you.
- There’s a new food, not available here, definitely. It’s dick. And it’s yummy.
- I’ve always loved animated gif.
- I wonder if a map can be as colourful as Bruceville. Bruce reminds me of Bruce Lee.
- Children learn from adults. They do what they see despite us telling them the opposite. Sad to see that negative things are being taught nowadays.