Worthy Links for 20 Jun 2007 June 20, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Animals, Career, Food and Drinks, Holiday, Just For Fun, Other Reading, Random Thoughts, Technology and Gadgets, Transport, Travel.
Worthy reads for today.
- Translated station names for Stockholm Metro. My picks are Pigeon Nest, Headtown, Clog Mountain, Raspberry Mountain, Parch Ant, Exhale, Fathertown and Sharp Nude.
- Typical way of pushing the trolley home and leaving it on the pavement. So, how “world-class” citizens are we again?
- Apparently, the IT support here allows spam. Gee, MSN, Youtube and other time-wasting sites are banned but spams are welcome?
- Did I mention that squirrels are way too cute?
- Now, if only I can get Latte to snorgle.
- I love ice-cream but this is too expensive and really, why does it need diamonds?
- Erm, anyone up for tattoos? They sure are geeky.
- Sometimes, we may be judgemental but no matter what others say about your blog, we will not bow to them. Trolls will always be there but we stand strong.
- Aye, a bison scare. I wonder if I would be able to see a real one though.
- I wonder if more solar-celled phones will be out in future.