5 Reasons To Use That John May 8, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Career, Health and Fitness, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts.
[via Photobucket uploaded by ben3555_photo]
This is an entry to join in Darren’s latest Group Writing Project.
Everyone has to use the lavatory at some point in the day. The top 5 reasons I use it are:
- I get to have a “Me” time. No phone calls, no one asking me, no one is looking at me.
- Time for thinking the next step to solve that pesky problem encountered at work.
- Take a nap because there is no way you can nap at your cubicle. Provided that the air’s clear, of course.
- Curse that co-worker who has been bothering you lately even when he/she knows you are really, really busy trying to solve that problem they have been bugging you about. Just not aloud, the walls have ears.
- Ensure that not a hair is out of place when you finally emerge from the above.