PocketMod January 19, 2007Posted by WishBoNe in Handheld, Just For Fun, Random Thoughts, Technology and Gadgets.
- It fits easily in your back pocket or purse.
- It’s as cheap as one piece of paper (Because that’s all it is!)
- It opens like a book. Leading to easier to find, more organized notes.
- The first page has a pouch, big enough to carry a business card!
- Customizable with “Mods” tailored to your needs.
- It’s free and fun!
I have checked on the customizable “Mods”. Here’s my screenshot of it. Interesting, I have never kept track of my input of foods though 😀 I wonder if I will be using it since I don’t have the habit of printing out such things. I may use it if I find that it’s more useful. If I don’t need it anymore, I can just throw it away. Now, I must shred it before throwing it away since I don’t want to be stalked or my privacy invaded.